[IBM_Systems HW] Cognitive Solutions Infrastructure Specialist
We live in an era of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of cognitive computing, cloud, analytics, social, mobile and security. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and we encourage you to consider being part of this new team.
Want your skills to make a difference in how the world works - for the better? IBM is seeking an ambitious, talented IT Specialist who is interested in working next to some of the best minds in the industry. At IBM, your in-depth understanding of products, offerings and services within your speciality, will provide the foundation for your work as a hands-on professional.
The Cognitive Solutions Infrastructure Specialist will be passionate about Natural Language Processing and Machine learning and new technology based on artificial intelligence and Big Data. They will provide performance tuning expertise on proof of concepts, as well as build, implement, and test, cognitive computing solutions in support of pre-sales Client opportunities. As a Cognitive Solutions Infrastructure Specialist, you will provide subject matter expertise and technical support for client applications as part of the Cognitive Systems Solutions Center. Be a part of making the world more instrumented, interconnected - and intelligent. Join the WW Client Centers organization and make a difference by Designing, implementing and running cognitive solutions using state of the art large scale clusters.
In the role of the Cognitive Solutions Infrastructure Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing Cognitive solution design of infrastructure to support Client opportunities for Benchmarks, Proof of Technologies and proof of Concepts.
- Building and testing for quality assurance and performance of the cognitive infrastructure for benchmark, POC, and PoT based on client requirements
- Teaming with the local ecosystem of ISV’s, developers, local center teams, sales teams and services providers to progress opportunities
- Work Side by Side with Clients and client teams to monitor, analyze and recommend performance and tuning enhancements
If you are excited about Cognitive solutions Machine Learning/Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence, with a proven technical consultative background and are a certified Linux administrator, we want to talk to you.
- At least 2 years experience in scripting (perl, python), experience in system management and installation.
- At least 2 years experience in Linux clustering with knowledge and hands on experience in at least one of following topics:
- Machine Learning, Deep learning, Artificial Intelligence concepts, IBM Power Systems architecture, or IBM Enterprise Spectrum Scale Storage
- Spectrum LSF Job Scheduling, OpenMP and MPI programming environments, HADOOP configuration and performance optimization
- xCat Server Management Software, Ubuntu, and RedHat Enterprise Server Distributions deployments.
Group ID: IBM Systems
Job Family: Not Applicable
Category: Information Technology