[Systems HW] Client Center Cognitive Solutions Application Specialist
We live in an era of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of cognitive computing, cloud, analytics, social, mobile and security. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and we encourage you to consider being part of this new team.
Want your skills to make a difference in how the world works - for the better? IBM is seeking an ambitious, talented IT Specialist who is interested in working next to some of the best minds in the industry. At IBM, your in-depth understanding of products, offerings and services within your speciality, will provide the foundation for your work as a hands-on professional.
As a Cognitive Solutions Applications Specialist you will be passionate about Natural Language Processing, Machine learning and new technology based on artificial intelligence and Big Data. You will host workshops with sellers, partners and clients to identify and progress opportunities. You will port applications to Cognitive systems, perform analysis and tuning for proof of concepts, as well as build, implement, and test, cognitive computing solutions in support of pre-sales client opportunities. As a Cognitive Solutions Application Specialist, you will provide subject matter expertise and technical support for client applications as part of the Cognitive Systems Solutions Center. Be a part of making the world more instrumented, interconnected - and intelligent. Join the WW Client Centers organization and make a difference by Designing, implementing and running cognitive solutions using state of the art large scale clusters.
In the role of the Cognitive Solutions Application Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Understand Client requirements and provide consulting, guidance and tuning recommendations to meet Client requirements
- Porting and tuning Cognitive applications for performance and maximum throughput using modern GPU Accelerators
- Implementing Cognitive solution applications such as Caffe, IBMCaffe, NVCaffe, TensorFlow, Torch, Theano, OpenBlas in support of Client opportunities
- Design, develop and build Demos, PoTs and workflows to showcase Cognitive systems solutions and frameworks
- Provide post engagement architectural and artifacts along with other documentation and collateral
- Teaming with the local ecosystem of ISV’s, developers, local center teams, sales teams and services providers to progress opportunities
If you are excited about Cognitive solutions, Machine Learning/Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence, with a proven technical consultative background we want to talk to you.
- At least 2 years experience with compilers (Fortran, C++)
- At least 2 years experience in Machine Learning/Deep Learning or Artificial Intelligence concepts and applications.
- At least 2 years experience with python, html, css, R, QT, API's and API Toolsets in order to work with state of the art of applications.
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks, GPU accelerators and Machine Learning libraries
- Experience with Caffe, TensorFlow, Torch, or other
- Experience with Accelerated Databases and Data Stores
- Experience with Spectrum LSF Job Scheduling, OpenMP and MPI programming environments, Distributive computing configuration and performance optimization
Group ID: IBM Systems
Job Family: Not Applicable
Category: Information Technology